< Back to Jobs
Senior Project Manager Apps Front End Channels (Saudi Nationals Only)
24 Aug 2020
Apply for this job
Technology and Telecom
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Provide oversight of the portals, mobile app, call center and back-end implementation projects and resources.
• Interact with partners and suppliers to ensure their full commitment on scope, quality, cost and time in accordance with the agreed upon project baselines focusing on the portal, mobile app, call center and back-end implementation.
• To ensure that the project implementation is steered towards providing the best user experience on the portals/mobile app/call center relying on the best practices in the industry.
• End to end management of the internal and external dependencies of the portals/mobile app/call center on internal and external systems and 3rd parties.
• Develop and manage the portals/mobile app/call center and back-end implementation project plan.
• Work closely with the project team and vendors to identify and manage the implementation of the portals/mobile app/call center key deliverables including wireframes, technical designs, visual designs, IVR script, test plan, system integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing etc.
• Manage the project based on project management disciplines, e.g. risks, issues, quality, budgets, resources, change management, stakeholder management.
• Responsible for preparing plans for all management objectives, including risks, quality, schedules, costs, scope, integration and changes.
• Manage and control the integrated change control process of the project.
Who we're looking for:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Similar.
• 10 years of professional experience in Portals and Mobile Apps across different platforms including iOS & Android Management Services.
• Must have 3 years professional experience in Call Center & IVR Project Implementation.
• Must have Certified Project Manager, PMI, PMP or Prince 2.
• Experience in vendor and 3rd party management, including managing relationships over extended periods of time and over multiple projects.
• Experience in procurement processes, tender management (RFP/RFQ) & contract management.
• Experience with project management tools and methodologies.
• Proficient in MS Project or equivalent.
• Experience in leading and managing project (preferred in the KSA region).
• Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on offer:
• Attractive Salary Package including Housing Allowance
• Family Medical Insurance
• Education Allowance for Children
• Annual Performance Bonus
Job Ref: TI-c4sg
Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique.
Apply for this job