Our client is an award winning events agency.
The Project Manager will oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, deadlines are met and the project is completed within budget.
• Plans the budget of each project ensuring maximum GP
• Assigns the project to related team (Design, Development, Vendors, etc.)
• Oversees the production team s progress on daily basis and ensures timely delivery of every project within budget
• Develops, implements and maintains sound project management practices
• Manages the strategic aspects of all projects and mitigates any risks
• Drives project definition, resource management, milestones and timelines
• Negotiates with suppliers when required
• Conducts project management meeting regularly to understand current running projects status, team building, suggestions, improvements in process, etc.
• Be present at every project deployment site to ensure everything is on track
• Sales Level - Prepare accurate cost estimates and feasibility reports for each brief (RFP) shared by the sales team
• HR Level - Forecast and recruit project manager/coordinator and designers to the team if necessary, conduct and report half yearly appraisal meeting to all team members.
Skills & Qualifications
• Extensive project management experience (> 4 years) in future technologies and events
• Exposure to a variety of project types containing a multitude of technological and commercial complexities.
• University degree preferably with an Engineering major
• Practical knowledge of future technologies such as VR, AR, AI and others
• Exceptional leadership skills and ability to inspire team members
• Outstanding communication, organizational and leadership skills
• Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
• Comprehends and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty