We are currently looking for Senior(s) Project Manager to assist customers in the implementation of Oracle Fusion Middleware technology and support them mapping the Business requirements into a successful implementation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The work will be carried out either in the company s premises or on site at the customer premises from any region . Hereunder a detailed list describing some of the activities/deliverable of an eProseed Project Manager:
• Project management includes the planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling all the aspects of the project to achieve its objectives;
• Ability to communicate in order to develop trust in the project achievement, creating a trusty relationship with customers and project team;
• Create project plans and all associated documents;
• Estimate project s budget and workload;
• Apply and manage the most important processes of Project management lifecycle. eProseed applies Oracle Unified Method and Oracle Project Management Method (PJM).
• Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in Project Management;
• Experience with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) is an asset, or other project management techniques and procedures (PMP, RUP, Agile, Scrum, );
• Knowledge and experience on Oracle Fusion Middleware projects (SOA, BPM, WebCenter, );
• Strong mediation and negotiation skills;
• Good capacity to keep good reporting and dashboard management;
• Ability to manage multiple projects and resources;
• Ability to act as point of contact between project team, sponsors, managers, and clients;
• Excellent leadership, analysis, facilitation, and client relationship skills;
• Detailed, fact-based approach to problem solving.
• Available for long stay business trip
• Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment;
• Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
• High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail;
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a complex global organization;
• High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
• Acquire new competencies and accept new challenges;
• Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
• Fluent in English. German, French or any other European language is a plus.
Location : Abu Dhabi / Dubai and abroad
Start Date : ASAP
eProseed offers an attractive and highly competitive salary and benefits package: Among the best salaries in the sector based on profile & experience, free company smartphone, laptop, and more.
We will provide you with the opportunity to work on projects with industry leading clients to deliver state of the art solutions. You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation that values highly your technical competency and delivery capability.
eProseed s global network of experts, including no fewer than 9 Oracle ACE Directors, will help you grow professionally by challenging you and broadening your technical horizons. All of our consulting professionals are Oracle certified and receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. If you are already, or are looking to become, a recognised and certified Oracle expert, and want to take your career to the next level, eProseed is the place for you!