KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Project Manager - Sustainability to join our award winning team based within our Abu Dhabi Office.
This critical role will be responsible for spearheading our sustainability consultancy strategic expansion by utilising international and bespoke sustainability systems and developing new projects with Clients.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Understanding of global sustainability consultancy practices and proven development and delivery of projects in green certification and urban development sectors.
• Proven identification of new industry opportunities, either within MENA or globally.
• Ability to write detailed proposal submissions that provide Clients with winning solutions.
• Ability to travel and attend regional and global marketing events / conferences so as to build a network of relationships as well as comfortable speaking / presenting at events.
• Demonstrated technical ability in sustainability, environment or waste management applications and proven experience in working on large-scale projects from conception up to project completion including design, delivery and close-out.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years' career experience with a Bachelor in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Urban Planning. Master / PhD qualifications will be highly regarded.
Chartered status with reputable environmental and engineering society is required.
KEO s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.