The work involved:
You will be responsible for initiating, planning and realising international complex and large-scale projects in the field of audio-visual- and lighting semi- permanent or permanent installations. From the initial client contact, conceptual design, costing and presentation through to control of the technical planning, scheduling, procurement, logistics and implementation on site. You are capable of coordinating and leading large decentralised and international teams. You will support our team across different disciplines with your creativity, experience and specialist know-how.
You have a strong business acumen while at the same time you will be comfortable in having technical discussions with our most tech-savvy clients.
• Responsible for management, control and coordination of both project planning and execution of complex and challenging international projects
• Holder of business and technical project lead from project preparation to project completion (including the entire project organization and processing)
• Execution of internal and external project meetings
• Management of internal interdisciplinary project teams
• Ensuring of technical documentation and project reporting
• Experience in dealing with FIDIC and EPC contracts
• Observance of quality, deadline and cost control
• Tendering, negotiating and awarding of supplier contracts and subcontracting services
• Coordination between contribution and executive subcontractors
• Organisation and implementation of system acceptance
• Monitoring all aspects of project management, project controlling and claimmanagement
• Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements on all projects.
• Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
• Managing and leading multiple projects simultaneously from preconstruction through closeout.
• Oversee the development of the master project schedule and manage its implementation
• Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
Your strengths, qualifications & experience:
You are experienced in the organisation and commercial control of projects in a leading position. You have already gathered experience in executing international projects and therefore have the required intercultural expertise.
A professional, polite manner is of great importance in international business. You are experienced in communicating with clients who operate on an international basis and you welcome dialogue with them as an integral part of your daily work. When inquiries are received for concepts, you will support our clients as a creative and reliable partner and prepare costings and concepts even in situations where time pressure is extreme.
• Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Management, Architecture or equivalent
• 10+ years of international experience in project management
• Leadership experience in major projects and events (>2,5 Mio EUR)
• Extensive experience in areas of scheduling, cost planning & -control
• Basic knowledge in quality assurance & elements of construction contracts
• Excellent expertise with Microsoft Office and popular project management & control software solutions (MS Project, Primavera, Aconex, etc.)
• Good Knowledge in AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Revit is desirable
• Good Understanding of technical, business & contractual correlations in all complexity
• Willingness to travel internationally as needed
• Effective team leader; ability to work closley, confidently and collaboratively with intercultural teams with strong assertiveness and commitment
• Excellent English communication skills that are consistent, effective and efficient both written and oral communication (min. CEFR C1 Niveau)
• Fluent written and verbal German skills (CEFR B1/B2 Niveau)
A professional appearance, intercultural & major social skills and a creative will complete your profile.
And now to us...
We are offering you a long-term working relationship based on partnership as well as a reliable income and further attractive conditions. Our teams provide a flexible environment with flat hierarchies. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure a relaxed atmosphere; our colleagues support one another and collaborate as a partnership. You will have the opportunity to constantly develop your personal and professional skills through our company training programmes.
Sounds good, doesn t it?
If you would like to know more about us and the work in our Dubai team, we will be happy to hear from you.