The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing Project Management Team including Budgets section, Contracts Section, Planning Section, quality assurance section and project managers to deliver perfect results for the clients through implementation of best Project Management practices.
• To supervise construction sites and direct project managers and subcontractors to make sure schedules, cost, quality and safety standards are maintained;
• To ensure that site team and sub contractors carry out all work functions as per agreed work methods
• To manage all project functions related to project management, site management, construction management to meet the project(s) goals
• Coordinate between sites and head office to remove bottle necks
• conduct training for relevant staff in project management
• To guide the team in preparation of schedules, S curves, quality plans , cost control, contract and planning of projects
• To do periodical financial review of the projects
• To manage and monitor project QA/QC
• To manage progress against budget and forecasted schedule
• To ensure that timelines and critical path scheduling are followed.
• To provide periodic construction reports showing detailed knowledge of the projects progress.
• To ensure that all progress reports are generated and providing on-going status of the project to CEO
• To maintain effective and on-going communications with all stake holders
• To ensure that all documentation are controlled and administered in accordance with the document control procedures
• To ensure all incidents, defects, non conformances or complaints are reported and documented accordingly
• To identify project risk to enable senior management to define risk strategies and develop the risk management plan
• To ensure that scope of work is properly managed. in case of any change, proper change orders and variation orders are raised
• To ensure that punch lists are developed and successfully completed.
• To ensure that at project completion, handing over documentation and final payments are done in accordance with company procedures.
• Any other task assigned by the management.
Primavera / Project Management