Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Ability to design and create proper, detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Send daily status report with execution progress.
• Following the processes and procedures that they developed and testing new and updated systems for bugs and other issues.
• Eye for detail, analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines.
• Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results.
• Passion to design artistically and a keen interest to learn new concepts and technologies.
4 to 8 years
4 years experience in manual testing.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• Proven work experience in software development.
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Good experience with API testing and Mobile testing on Android and iOS.
• Familiar with MS SQL.
• Familiar with WISA stack (Windows, IIS, SQL, ASP.Net).
• Agile team experience.
• A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company s success.