A semi government entity requires Senior Risk Management Engineer for their Abu Dhabi division. UAE Nationals with over 5 - 7 year's expertise in carrying out the key results area underneath may apply.
• Experience in HSES Risk Management, Process Safety Management, and Loss Prevention/Risk Engineering for design and operation
• Knowledge in HSES Risk Management, Process Safety Management, and Loss Prevention/Risk Engineering standards, design specifications, policies and philosophies.
• Experience in Serving as Chairman / scribe for in-house HSES risk assessments, such as HAZID, HAZOP, What-If and SIL Assignment.
• Support and review HSE&S Risk Management on HSES risk assessments chaired by third-party consultants.
• Understand downgraded situation and Serve as risk assessment Chairman for all Downgraded Situation risk assessments.
• Understand how to Manage PSM KPI program, reporting and Analyze and report PSM performance.
• Experience on how to analyze the classification of incidents as Process Safety Events (PSE) and Tier determination.
• Lead on Process Safety Event (PSE) incident investigations.
• Perform Consequence Analysis, including toxic gas dispersion, flammable gas dispersion, over pressure / blast, and thermal radiation calculations.