If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department Overview At Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in moments that matter. We help firefighters see into burning buildings and police officers see around street corners. We are making public safety smarter by envisioning new technology for the future.
We design, develop, and manufacture advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems.
If you wish to become part of our vision and mission, you came to the right place.
As a Senior Director of Sales you will have the opportunity to use your extensive experience and domain expertise to lead, coach and mentor a team of Regional Sales Directors across Middle East. Your primary territory will cover 4 current regions of QBK, East Med, Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
You will stand at the forefront of sales leadership, identifying key surveillance market influencers, attending trade shows, maintaining partnership with customers and ensuring efficient and smooth collaboration across various functions.
You will report to Vice President EMEA Sales.
What will you do?
Being a Senior Sales Director you will:
• Develop and maintain a high performing team : mentoring, training and being a role model for Regional Sales Directors, providing on job observation as well as performance reviews; creating a positive work environment and utilize team building skills with direct reports.
• Lead a healthy, predictable Sales business : ensuring targets are being met/exceeded and growth continues, managing quota targets and working towards achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly goals, managing pipelines to ensure business opportunity creation.
Participating in Business Development activities, creating demand in vertical market targets, generating, nurturing and responding to sales opportunities and closing sales orders, preparing proposals and quotes for prospective customers.
• Drive customer success and satisfaction : providing first level technical guidance to customers, supporting with product and sales training to manufacturer representatives, integrators, and end-users, overseeing installations at customer sites and in key accounts, collecting feedback from the customer and partnering with engineering and operations to help implement product improvements and new product releases.
• Manage third party relationship : sourcing, qualifying, selecting and overseeing: value added distributors, Integrators, VARs (value added resellers).
• Be an influencer and expert on respective territory : compiling data on competitive products and pricing, working on key deals to help define and oversee how our products are deployed.
Frequent travel for business purposes to visit customers, colleagues and suppliers will be needed. Travelling is expected to be over 60%.
Your experience and skills:
You will hold a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
To be successful as a Senior Sales Director you should be/have:
• Proven sales record in electronic security and/or technology based market
• Demonstrable track record of managing sales teams in fast growth international environment
• Culturally sensitive able to manage people across diverse regions/cultures
• Related academic qualification might be advantageous but not essential
Ready to make a change?
If you want to become a hero behind the heroes, feel free to apply or contact us directly.
For more information you can connect with Kamila Kozyro, over email: email@example.com
Travel Requirements 50-75%
Relocation Provided International
Position Type Experienced
Referral Payment Plan No