Responsible for setting the tone and the climate of the school environment, as well as ensuring that school is running appropriately and operating to the maximum quality standard and optimizing the quality of work such as results, enrollment, health and safety, maintenance, cleanliness etc
• Providing direction and managing employees in the schools in performing their delegated tasks.
• Upholding the principals and values of the school and SABIS at all times within the region.
• Ensuring that the image of the school is kept to the highest standard as per SABIS requirements.
• Fostering a school environment conductive for a proper and full implementation of the SABIS Educational System.
• Overseeing the development of the performance improvement plans initiatives, recommending changes where seen necessary and ensuring that corrective action plans and strategic initiatives are identified and implemented accordingly.
• Developing as needed, fine tuning and automating the classroom observation, performance evaluation, enrollment, discipline and teacher training processes to ensure quality deliverables, and to provide better support for the school to ensure a smooth workflow.
• Monitoring and managing all academics issues through classroom observations, meeting with Academic Quality Controllers, analyzing results using the SABIS School Management System (SSMS), the tracker and other SSMS tools in order to put together corrective action plans to be able to continuously support teachers.
• Ensuring the availability of required resources to carry out all the tasks/projects and ensure effective utilization of resources.
• Developing reports when needed such as but not limited to accreditation reports etc...
• In depth understanding of the academic curriculum of each level within the school, to be able to have open conversations with parents when an issue arises.
• Ability to adapt to the local norms and culture of the region as well as abiding by SABIS Philosophy and core values at all times.
• Following up and attending the teacher training program in order to get an understanding of the quality of new recruits into the system.
• Presenting the SABIS system to parents for them to get familiar with the different procedure, policies, methodologies etc
• Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the SABIS management.