AIQU Search are partnered with a market-leader in the eCommerce space.
Our client, believes in highly scalable systems, designed and developed on forward thinking SECURE technology solutions and provide a service offering to approximately 500 000 people per day.
If you are a Senior Security Engineer who is keen to join a rapidly expanding team, this is a life changing opportunity for somebody who wants to grow their career within a fast moving, leading edge technology business
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• Interest in developing a career in cyber security.
• Proficiency in programming languages like C, C++, C#, Python, Java, Ruby, assembler, PHP are a plus)
• Working knowledge of common application, web service, APIs and network security assessment tools and techniques
• Basic experience with different types of attack vectors like DoS/DDoS, SQL injection, Session Hijacking, Cross Site Scripting (XSS), etc.
• Basic experience with vulnerability management
• Knowledge in network security and analysis tools such as IDS/IPS, sniffers, WAFs, firewall ACLs is a plus
• Knowledge and interest for security and compliance frameworks like NIST, ISO, data protection, PCI.
• Experience working in cloud environments, CI/CD, iaC, and solutions architect is a plus
• Knowledge of cyber forensics and incident response is a plus