As a Senior Service Designer, you will help apply strategic thinking to deliver end-to-end user centric solutions, that ultimately aim at satisfying customer needs. As a senior service designer, you will have to effectively drive the strategic relationship of current and new accounts, demonstrating expert knowledge while supervising and overseeing the day-to-day work of multiple teams.
Your job will be to re imagine the way that services work by helping clients better understand their user and own organization needs. Working with end users, stakeholders and skilled colleagues to research, design, prototype and build multi-channel services that deliver successful experiences enabling end users to do something they need to do.
You ll need to think by doing, facilitating others to understand and deliver detail as well as imagining and working towards the bigger picture. Helping better understand the user and organizational needs, by designing end-to-end customer-centric services.
• Using your experience to help respond to proposals with innovative methods and options based on time and budget constraints
• Producing user scenarios, service experience concepts, blueprints and detailed service design as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Planning and conducting design research including ethnographic studies, contextual enquiry, one-to-one interviews, service safaris and heuristic analysis.
• Planning and facilitating workshops with clients or customers including co-creation, priority ranking, value proposition, service definition and customer experience mapping.
• Continually working on improving and evaluating the company s methods and processes to ensure we are always offering the best solution to clients and their customers
• Using your communication skills to present customer insights and strategy documentation such as customer journey maps, storyboards, personas, business canvas models and touchpoint maps.
• You will be comfortable working directly with clients and involving them openly in your processes, responding to feedback and championing the needs of customers throughout the project.
• High standard of report writing, making it easier for clients to connect the dots with clear communication and actionable recommendations.
• Comfortable leading projects as well as supporting them.
• Great time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines.
• Mentoring and transferring knowledge to the wider team in a structured way.
• Educating clients and explaining our process and the value this brings to their business.
• Attending at least 1 service design event every quarter to keep up to date with the latest trends and methodologies.
• Contributing to internal projects, writing articles and blog posts on relevant service design topics of sectors of interest.
• Start initiatives, lead projects, manage team members and be equally enthusiastic to get hands on. At the end of the day, were makers as well as thinkers.
• Divide your attention across a number of projects and clients. Be able to juggle, priorities and multi-task.
• As a senior you have responsibilities towards the team members to act as role models, mentor and inspire junior members of the team.
• At least 6+ years of relevant experience
• Experience as senior service designer for digital services
• Experience with service design tools and methods
• Experience in working on a broad range of research and innovation-oriented projects
• Fluency in English
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Creative and strategic thinking capability
• Experience in working with creative people and environments
• Experience with high-level customer engagement
• Willingness to travel mobility / travel within Europe is expected
• Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into service design thinking