ITP Live is ITP Media Group s social media talent agency, exclusively representing a growing pool of regional and global social media influencers. ITP Live has swiftly grown to become the largest regional talent agency and has established itself as the authoritative voice for social media in the region with its expert leading social media and influencer marketing content portal ITPLive.com.
ITP Live Saudi is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to join their team in Riyadh.
The Senior Social Media Manager will report directly to the Director of Client Servicing and will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined strategy in increasing & managing our social media presence. The individual will be responsible for managing the community management team and delivering on the brand s KPIs on the relevant social media channels, reaching & communicating the right target audience, increasing engagement, identifying insights, and providing optimization recommendation.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategies for existing clients and new business.
• Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with departments across the agency to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into all of the agency products and services
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for relevant social media channels and intended audience, as well as generating creative ideas to deliver on the client s objectives.
• Ensuring consistency in messages across all social media channels. Tracking social media influence measurements.
• Develop strategic proposal for social media marketing, using market intelligence to build plans and translating / evaluating social media activity into performance metrics
• Acting as an advocate of social media integration within the brand s strategy and guidelines
• Influence customer behavior across social media channels and analyzing data & customer conversations to advise best course of future action.
• Monitoring online competitor presence, researching new blogs and channel for relevance / trend identification.
• Define key performance indicators and implement best practice measurement, analytics, and reporting methods
• Preparing performance reports with analysis to update management.
• 5 years of experience working in content marketing, social media, public relations, advertising, or a related field with firsthand experience of managing Social Media Channels including: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
• Excellent Arabic and English written and verbal communications skills.
• Bachelor s Degree in marketing, public relations, advertising, or communications.
• Agency background with experience of working in Retail is a plus.
• Based in / or able to relocate to Saudi.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.