Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
• 15 years' experience in software engineering and/or software architecture.
• Experience with enterprise system scalability, performance, and high availability for distributed & hosted software
• Deep & broad knowledge of multiple architecture (System, Application, Database, Middleware, Network, Security) and the following technologies : JEE, JPA, and EJB, Angular 2
• Spring and Spring Data frameworks ,SOA Architecture and Microservices
• BPM ,Junit and Mockito ,DevOps: Jenkins, Docker, Puppet (or chef)
• In depth expertise designing using Use Case Models, Use Case Realizations, Class Diagrams, Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Deployment Views, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams. Expertise in the application of architectural and OO design patterns. Knowledge of RUP preferred.
• Designs data models and have a Strong SDLC experience
• Strong experience designing and developing connectivity solutions and interfaces with third party applications
• Strong leadership, problem solving, communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Experience working with cross-functional teams including development, quality assurance, product management, project management, business analysts, and support.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to learn and implement new technologies and processes
• Able to develop and contribute in a fun, fast-paced team environment
• Energetic and passionate self-starter that brings interpersonal skills and creative problem solving skills to the team
• Hunger for knowledge
• Questions the status quo and actively participates in contributing to the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.