Senior Software Architect
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people's lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then this is the job you're looking for.
We re looking for an experienced Senior Software Architect who will take on the management of key Enterprise Architecture across products.
Key Experience Requirements
Successful candidates will have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum of 10 years prior experience in Enterprise Architecture, including work on large-scale applications as part of a team using version control software
• Building and managing high-performing engineering teams of over 10 developers with product having more than 100k daily users and over 1 million registered users
• Minimum 3 years as a Scrum Master or leading Scrum Teams (PSM or CSM Certification a plus)
• Planning, building and governing cloud API architecture, standards, gateways and microservices for integrating legacy systems
• Developing and managing cloud-computing environments like Amazon EC2, GCP is a real plus
• Architecting and implementing API and integration technologies in a distributed, multi-tiered server-based, enterprise-class environment using a combination of technologies such as REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, OpenAPI, Note.js, Angular.js, jquery, NGINXm PHP, Laravel
• Multi-threading, Data Caching Services, DB schema design and data access technologies
• Big Data principles in a NoSQL domain as well as relational databases
• Security, Authentification and Authorization frameworks
• Crafting, implementing and developing scalable high-performance enterprise-level backend solutions as well as ecosystems for web applications & API platforms
• Cloud hosting, architectural principles in distributed computing, and DevOps experience, such as: Linux Administration, Git, etc.
• Deep understanding of factors influencing the performance of microservices at multiple layers including network, CPU utilization, JVM tuning, memory management, thread management, database connection pooling, and query performance
• Data reporting and data visualization
• RDBMs like Postgres and No-SQL DBs like Elastic Search and MogoDB
• React JS, HTML4/5, CSS3, AJAX & jQuery (not required but considered a plus)
• Machine learning, big data and/or AI (not required but considered a plus)
• Review data engineering models and data ingestion pipelines
• Proven experience providing oversight for multiple, concurrent IT software development deliverables
• Proven experience managing the evaluation, selection, delivery and performance of technology solution providers and offerings
• Thorough understanding of modern application development frameworks
• Knowledge of industry trends, market forces, regulatory environment and business strategy; must be able to translate business strategy into architecture requirements
• Proven experience creating business-oriented presentations to communicate rationale for software architecture investments