Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications and perform application development work on a large-scale Web-based application.
• Introducing new functionality, extending existing functionality, and maintaining the existing codebase.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Implements tasks following functional and non-functional specifications.
• Develop and execute unit tests to validate code
• Delivers assigned tasks on-time with high quality.
• Participates in the estimation of new features and components.
• Performs unit testing for submitted tasks.
• Test application scenarios and make sure that the app is working as expected
More than 4 years
Bachelor s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or equivalent.
• 4 years of .Net development experience.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and Design patterns.
• Experience with (C#, NET 4.5 ASP and .NET core), LINQ, Entity Framework, Ajax and jQuery
• Excellent skills in Entity framework code first.
• Good knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Experience working with transactional database systems, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2019.
• Good Knowledge of Micro-services
• Experience in Agile development is plus.
• Strong skills in Threading, Serialization, Performance, Security and Remoting SOAP, REST.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Communication follow up and accuracy skills.
• Good command of English language
Key Skills Required:
• .Net Core Web API
• Microservices Architecture
• Unit test
• SQL Database
• DevOps (TFS)