Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD titles. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10 ), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Primary Responsibilities :
• Work closely with developers to improve testability of our applications.
• Build scripts and tools to integrate into our continuous integration pipeline.
• Defines testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards.
• Lead and support the creation and maintenance of multiple automation frameworks.
• Capable of leading a cross functional team working in a highly dynamic agile environment and resolving conflicts between individual team members or even between different teams.
• Able to mentor, guide and enhance SDETs technical capabilities in the selection of the test frameworks, tools and processes.
• Creates testing plans, including individual testing phases, and ensure the team meets the deadlines set forth in those plans.
• Identifies risk and creates plans to mitigate it.
• On the lookout for ways to improve the company s current processes to make them more efficient.
• Report progress throughout all phases of product development, plans, and problems to upper management and other involved parties.
• Ask for feedback from upper management and implement the suggested changes in as efficient a way as possible.
• Owns the QA process for the product under test.
• Drives and motivates a team of SDETs to enhance the effectiveness of the test deliverables and overall quality of Pixelogic Media products.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent.
• Experienced in test status monitoring, control and reporting at different test levels
• Experienced in Integration/API testing and E2E Test Automation.
• Ability to communicate and handle the interface with our external US based clients, Product Owners and Dev Leads about the requirements
• Accountable for all the project s test deliverables and the quality of releases rolled out to production.
• Hands-on experience and involvement in the end to end agile testing process/ best practices.
• Strongly desirable/recommended to have Non-functional testing experience (i.e. Web load/performance testing, Security/Pen testing).
• Experience in Agile / Scrum project development.
• Experience in one or more of: C, C , C#, Objective-C, Swift, Java.
• Familiarity with one or more of: Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell is a plus.
• Familiarity with automated mobile device testing including Apple, Android and Windows.
• Familiarity with functional automation tools like Selenium or equivalent.
• Solid foundation of object-oriented design concepts, algorithms and data structures.
• Demonstrated passion for learning new technologies.
• Strong consistency and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate and self-manage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong skills in data and process analysis.
• Private Health Insurance.
• Social Insurance.
• Paid Time Off.
• Training & Development.
• Performance Bonus.