The client is a leading ecommerce platform with a global presence looking for a strong candidate with a creative and technical mind.
Key Responsibilities :
• Work with multiple teams to design flexible and extensible architectures for new features, components and services.
• Coach junior engineers through code reviews, pair programming, and tech talk sessions.
• Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of the company s services
• Over 8 years of experience in software engineering
• Solves the toughest technical problems.
• Deep understanding of design patterns and best practices in relevant technologies like cloud environments, CI/CD, testing
• Wide experience in different technology stacks, tools, and practices such as DevOps.
• Solid experience building large-scale applications using modern programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, Go, etc.).
• Solid experience in designing, implementing, monitoring and scaling of web apps and APIs
• Proficient in unit-testing, TDD, BDD/ATDD
• Experience with cloud platforms preferably AWS
• Solid experience of building applications in distributed systems architecture (Microservices, Event-Driven, SOA and RESTful Services)
• Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redis, DynamoDb)