Send cvs to email@example.com
Developing ERP Software
1. Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
2. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
3. Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
4. Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
5. Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
6. Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
7. Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
8. Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
9. Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
10. Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
11. First and foremost, developing software our users need.
12. Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.