We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be reporting and working alongside the CTO in managing a team of remote recruiters. The Fintech based app is in accelerated build mode with an estimated launch date of December 2020
As a unit you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration. To ensure success as a Senior Software Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills all combined with strong project management and preferably SCRUM skill set.
• Managing and monitoring the remote team of software engineers
• Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
• Designing software system architecture.
• Completing data structures and design patterns.
• Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
• Writing low-level and high-level code.
• Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
• Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
• Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
• Writing technical documents.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Agile project management methodologies (SCRUM), Strong Project Management skills (PMP Certified).
• Worked in a startup environment preferable Fintech on a new APP so must have experience with React Native
• Previous experience as a Full Stack Engineer.
• Proficient in back-end languages including Java, Python, Rails, Ruby, .NET, and PHP.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Good communication skills.
• High-level project management skills.
• Most importantly happy to be part of team environment