As a Senior Solution Architect, you will leverage technical knowledge to serve as a sales, marketing, and engineering overlay to ensure that Dragos properly positioned to solve our prospective clients/partners unique business challenges. You will also be responsible for providing client/partner feedback and requirements to Dragos Marketing, Product Management, & Engineering teams to improve our products and offerings. In conjunction with Sales Account Executives, you will be responsible for conducting in-person and remote product demonstrations and articulating the technical value of Dragos products and offerings.
• Participate in pre/post sales process to understand customer requirements, technical objectives, & environment
• Offer consultative recommendations to our customers/clients -for complete awareness of our best practices
• Perform product demo s - often tailored to our customer's needs.
• Provide trade show/conference support
• Assist sales to select & design the correct solutions & identify future opportunities.
• Articulate the value & differentiators of Dragos solutions & services
• Proof of Concept deployments, management & troubleshooting/support.
• Respond to inbound product & services related queries such as requests for information, proposals, & statements of work.
• Provide feedback & guidance to Product Management based on sales organization, partner, internal & customer generated feedback
• 3 years experience in a pre-sales and/or consultative role
• 5 years experience in an information/cyber security role
• Networking experience: TCP/IP, OSI model, & Purdue model
• Software & Tool familiarity: Linux CLI, Docker, Wireshark/Tshark, TCPdump, NiFi, ELK, & Jupyter
• Good customer facing demeanor and excellent communication skills.
• Strong presentation, relationship building, & negotiation skills
• Ability to function independently to determine proper methods & procedures
• Relevant certifications: GICSP, CISSP, etc. (preferred, not required)
• Amenable to fast-paced, high-growth startup environment and culture
• ICS experience preferred
• This position will require approximately 70% travel
Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
We are practitioners who have lived through and solved real security challenges. Our team members have responded to incidents including the Ukraine 2015 power grid attack, analyzed the CRASHOVERRIDE malware responsible for the Ukraine 2016 electric grid attack, analyzed the TRISIS malware responsible for the petrochemical facility attack in 2017, built and led the National Security Agency mission to identify nation-states breaking into ICS, and performed assessments on hundreds of assets around the world.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!