Participate in the development of corporate strategies, supporting to achieve strategic directions effectively and efficiently. The Senior Specialist role will be responsible for leading and supporting business strategies, operational improvement plans, growth strategies and transformational projects. Additionally, the scope will include conducting strategic analysis and environmental scans on core sectors in order to identify and evaluate market trends, opportunities, competitiveness and threats. The role will also act as a primary resource in assisting to develop innovative long term strategic plans focusing on top line growth across sectors and will be responsible for developing highly detailed blue prints and road maps.
The successful candidate should have strong analytical, problem-solving and content writing skills. The candidate should know how to structure complex issues, how to interpret and crunch data, how to intake and organise complicated insights from multiple sources, and how to logically and concisely present information.
Benchmarking, Analysis and Projects
· Contribute to the strategy by assisting in evaluating future market and business trends, regulatory developments, competitive positioning and tourism/culture sectors opportunities.
· Assist in facilitation in analysis at high level requirement gathering for strategic initiatives when needed.
· Review and analyze information provided by the client and/or developed by the teams.
· Research, analyze and provide recommendations on emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities and competitive threats, which have an impact on strategic directions.
· Work with Business Intelligence Department and other internal and external stakeholders in order to contribute in conducting strategic analyses and in supporting strategic directions, as necessary.
· Work on the project execution, including analysis and recommendations related to emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities and competitive threats.
· Handle multiple tasks under stress of budget constraints, timeline demands, and high level of expected results.
· Manage various aspects of the project and tasks, ensuring that all projects tasks are executed excellently.
· Track and report progress of the projects and tasks as required by the department.
Qualification (e.g. Academic Qualification, Certifications, Licenses)
· Bachelor s Degree or Master s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or relevant
· At least 2 to 4 years of experience preferably in a strategy consulting firm or a similar role in a dynamic and complex industry.