Senior Strategic Planner
Our client, a global creative agency is looking for a Senior Strategic Planner to develop long-range objectives and strategic plans by identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect growth and profitability.
• Work with senior management and planners on business pitches for launches
• Assist in the creation of strategic frameworks and workshop methodologies (adapted by planners and account directors).
• Immerse into market, competitors and customer insights for assigned brands/pitches
• Customer insight mining skills.
• Competitive monitoring and analysis, as well as identification and analysis of case analogs.
• Strategic support on new and existing business; supporting with market immersion, competitive analysis, social listening, etc.
• Manage research projects from inception to completion both qualitative and quantitative.
• Perform primary client servicing responsibilities such as client consultation on marketing and research study objectives, study design, etc.
• Begin to provide strategic recommendations to offer creative insights regarding business challenges.
• Assist in the management of various client team workshops.
• Support client teams with campaign brief development and market research (design screeners, discussion guides, surveys, moderate phone/in-person interviews and focus groups
• 3-5 years of Strategic Planning experience: marketing, advertising, market research, consulting
• Proactive, dynamic, hard-working, entrepreneurial
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong client service skills (for both internal account/creative teams and external clients)
• Proficient multi-tasker able to handle assigned projects as well as consulting within department
• Team player attitude
To learn more about the role, email resume to email@example.com