Duties and Responsibilities :
• Good understanding of the Scrum methodology. Should understand the responsibilities of the Product Owner and Development team inside and out.
• Absolutely excellent demonstrated ability and understanding of complex enterprise information technology systems composed of hardware, software, and infrastructure components.
• Absolutely excellent understanding of how to install and configure many different enterprise information technology systems.
• Absolutely excellent understanding of how to install, configure and use on an ongoing basis various monitoring and reporting tools for the hardware, software, and infrastructure components of complex enterprise information technology systems.
• Excellent demonstrated ability and understanding to design, build, maintain, and adapt custom scripts to automate and coordinate tasks across complex enterprise information technology systems.
• Excellent understanding of how to coordinate with the system administration team for the operation of complex enterprise information technology systems.
• Excellent understanding of key concepts in distributed web applications, especially concurrency, exception handling, session management, multi-tier design, and building of APIs.
• Strong understanding of the software engineering lifecycle, and tools to support it.
• Strong understanding of automated builds and continuous integration, and supporting tools, e.g. git, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins.
• Strong understanding of infrastructure automation via Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
• Good understanding of relational databases, particularly PostgreSQL.
• Good understanding of the HTTP protocol and of how REST API's sit upon that.
• Strong understanding of software engineering best practices and processes for teams, e.g. Scrum or Kanban.
• Strong understanding and awareness of memory usage considerations in system administration.
• Good understanding of how to administer and configure the Tomcat application server.
• Familiarity with NoSQL databases and their appropriateness for different functions, from the full-fledged backend to session caching.
• Good understanding of single sign-on concepts, using different protocols such as SAML, OAuth, and Open Connect in particular.
• Good experience and understanding of git or any other distributed version control system (mercurial, bazaar...). Should be intimately familiar with cloning, branching, staging, committing, pushing, and more.
• Ability to suggest and use proven, popular open source technologies to enhance the productivity of the team and quality of the applications.
5 to 8 years
• Bachelor s degree in a related field.
• Excellent adaptability and self-management skills.
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
• Excellent teamwork skills including collaboration, cooperation, coordination, Open-mindedness, brainstorming, and idea exchange.
• Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and logical reasoning skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and critical observation skills.
• Working From Home.
• Attractive Salary.
• Social Insurance.
• Medical Insurance.