Securonix is the market leader in the rapidly growing space of Security Analytics. Our security analytics platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors. With rapid growth across Europe we are looking for hardworking, dynamic team players in various locations to assist Securonix customers in implementing our advanced security analytics capabilities.
• Ownership of technical delivery of the entire SIEM implementation project
• Define project requirements, design the solution and delivery design documents
• Hands-on implementation of the Securonix solution
• Collaborate with the customer SOC teams to deliver business value to the them
• Conduct Product demo and trainings to the customers
• Effectively managing multiple shifting priorities with an Agile mindset
• Create and maintain project documentation
• Mentor junior team members
• Minimum 7 Years of Experience
• 5 years experience in SIEM Industry
• Strong knowledge in Security and SIEM domain
• Hands on experience in Linux and database (MySql/Oracle/SQL)
• Experience in Data/Device Integration and security architecture
• Strong knowledge in Firewall, Proxy, Windows, Antivirus Devices.
• Familiarity with security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and investigation response solutions.
• Experience with active threat hunting and adversary tracking.
• Ability to demonstrate Securonix products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions.
• Ability to understand business problems and a passion for applying technology solutions, and leveraging technology trends, to deliver results.
• Strong customer interaction, written & verbal communication, and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience working in a start-up environment.
• Proven project leadership skills in complex analytics projects.
• Big data knowledge is a plus.
Big data knowledge is a plus.
Active threat hunting and adversary tracking.
In depth knowledge of various Endpoint/Network/OS devices.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.