We are looking for a detail-oriented Architectural Engineer to be responsible for the evaluation and design of building projects. The Architectural Engineer is responsible for working with internal departments and external parties on building and design projects, ensuring the structural and functional integrity of building structures and systems, and identifying and solving design flaws.
A successful Architectural Engineer is meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work well in a team. You should be analytical, have excellent time management skill, and the ability to find effective solutions to fit with the project's timeline, budget, and objectives.
• Designing, analyzing, and altering plans, prototypes or structures.
• Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
• Assisting team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
• Establishing project goals.
• Identifying and solving problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
• Ensuring building systems are functional, reliable, and safe.
• Participating in site visits.
• Reading, interpreting, and explaining complex technical documents.
• Consulting with clients on building projects.
4 to 6 years