Senior Technical Support
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
The candidate should have knowledge on web based technologies, system design and architecture. He should be aware of banking solutions and payments feature (wire payments, cheques and instant payments)
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position requires the ability to work collaboratively with other departments
1. A background in software engineering, software design or database design and architecture.
2. Strong experience in design/architecting solution for banking domain especially in payments area.
3. Experience in defining micro services.
4. Good technical knowledge of Cloud technologies.
5. Experience in defining and developing message driven workflow.
6. Experience of working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams with a focus on delivery.
7. Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term.
8. Translate business and feature requirements into technical specifications.
9. Experience of communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
10. Experience building effective relationships with a wide range of technical peers.
11. Experience working with structured data formats (e.g. ISO 20022, RDF, ATOM, XML).
12. Experience evaluating technologies for their appropriateness to proposed solutions, including assessing their strategic and/or tactical benefit to the product or wider department.
13. Thorough understanding of how the web works including low-level HTTP(s) and TCP.
14. Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically.
15. Strategic thinking able to identify a vision along with the plans, which need to be implemented to meet the end goal, evaluating situations, decisions and issues in the short, medium and long term.
16. Communication - able to get one s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
17. Managing relationships and team working - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team.
18. Demonstrable experience developing software in a SOA paradigm.
19. Experience designing or implementing public facing REST APIs.
20. Experience of the following is highly desirable: JAVA, REST, XQuery, XPATH, XSLT, JMS.
21. Execute software architectures or application designs.
Previous experience required (if any)
Should have around 12 years of experience in software development, design. He should be conversant with agile delivery methodologies. He should at least have 7 years experience working banking related projects in payments domain.
Experience in FIS Payment Hub and/or Intellect Payment STP V5 would be an added advantage
We deliver a complete portfolio of disruptive technologies that bring about true transformation industry-pioneering Infrastructure Managed Services powered by AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning; Information Security and Digital Engineering. By freeing up your time, money and resources, we help you focus on driving actual business outcomes while delighting your customers at every point.
Alchemy Techsol s solutions are agile, measurable, replicable and unmatched- delivered at the speed of now. We provide deliver seamless business efficiency coupled with superior customer experience, driven by our domain-agnostic solutions, which find application in myriad verticals including IT, Banking, Retail and Manufacturing, amongst others.