The Senior Test Automation Engineer will be responsible to bring his knowledge of Java and other technologies to build and enhance quality automation framework and translate ideas and mockups/designs into great experiences. You will be responsible on developing features within our Automation product, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
• You will be responsible to bring your knowledge of Java and other technologies to build and enhance Quality Automation Framework and translate ideas and mockups/designs into great experiences.
• You will be responsible on developing features within our Automation product, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
• You will be responsible on documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Participate with the Automation team to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our Automation products.
• Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to Automation team regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
• Understand how our Automation product operate, are structured, and how we use it.
• You are able to confidently train new team members about your products customers, what your software does, how it is constructed, tested, and operates and how it fits into the bigger picture
• You help your team train and mentor interns and new hires.
• 4 - 8 years of hands on experience and knowledge of current Java technologies and methodologies and any other languages
• A degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
• Hands on experience with a Source Code Management system (Git, Stash, etc.)
• Automation Experience is a MUST Need to have Selenium WebDriver Experience (No Record and playback).
• Experience with standard QA tools and practices, such as functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing, with a passion for automation.
• Experience building and designing test cases
• Experience with testing methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
• Be experienced with quality control reporting and tracking software - Jira experience is preferred.
• Experience with MongoDB and with Nodejs
• Knowledge with APIs and service-oriented architectures
• Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development, including coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and operations
• Demonstrated ability in designing and implementing complex applications using OOPS principles and design patterns