• Job Information
• Requirements & Work Experience
• Apply Online
• Electronic rendering skills combined with an appreciation of layout and design, typography, good understanding of user interface fundamentals.
• Understanding of design for content management systems, usability and accessibility practice and customer focus.
• Ability to design UX/UI for Web, Android and IOS mobile Apps
• Ability to create prototypes, mockups
• Knowledge of responsive designing frameworks like Bootstrap
• Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
• Test the website and identify any technical problem
• Develop the presentation mock-ups
• Fair understanding of best html/css standards
• Fair understanding on search engine optimizations
• Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• Have skills in software programming and graphics
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline is desired.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
5 to 10 Years