WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
• Creating a UX strategy and set the process.
• Conducting user research, interviews, usability activities, and product testing.
• Conducting competitive analyses and market research data.
• Deliver business vision using design artifacts such as Information Architecture, Task flow, mocks and prototypes.
• Creating user personas, user journey maps, usability tests, and surveys/questionnaires
• Consider market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and user research findings
• Developing product prototypes and conducting product testing
• Communicating with stakeholders about the product development process and test results
• Regularly present the team s work to senior managers and executives for review and feedback
• Drive and document design standards and patterns across channels and products.
• Proven successful experience in the integration of consumer research into a business s product design practice.
• 3 years of work experience in statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, product usability moderating.
• Experience in conducting user research and usability testing.
• Experience creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframes for complex user flows on web and mobile.
• Knowledge of interaction architecture practices in UX
• Strong sensibility of best design practices for production delivery across platforms.
• Proficient in information architecture and designing user flows
• Proficient in a leading wireframing and prototyping tool (Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, ...).
• Experience in running A/B testing experiments and measuring the UX Performance (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Form Analysis...).
• No visual design skills required, although you need to have a good aesthetic/design sense.
• No coding experience needed, although a technical background is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Effective problem solving ability even under short notice.
• Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
• Must have a keen and exceptional attention to detail