Furthermore, you ll be seeing those solutions through from problem defining Discovery phases through to Design, Development, Deployment & Optimisation.
We re proud of a truly collaborative development culture that ensures all disciplines are invited to contribute to every part of the process, and help to build on our strong, ongoing client relationships.
If working on high-end innovative solutions in a fast paced environment sounds like you, apply now!
• An exceptional folio of recent and current projects demonstrating innovative interfaces and experiences.
• 5+ years of experience delivering exceptional experience design projects either in a consultancy or an in-house team
• The capacity to assist in conducting research and effective stakeholder & user interviews, competitive, market and heuristic analysis, and facilitate user testing sessions.
• The capacity to assist in preparation and facilitation of on-site and off-site design and discovery workshops to capture key business and user requirements and insights
• The ability to contribute to the information architecture and sitemaps of complex content solutions
• Demonstrable ability in creating complex experience design solutions from user flows and concepts to detailed wireframes and functional prototypes.
• The ability to effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, and UX/UI design rationale both verbally and visually
• A high level of skill in presenting to clients and the ability to walk them through the experience design solution and our experience design process
• The ability to understand and articulate the business and technical consequences of your decisions.
• Understand and recognize the importance of how data and analytics can inform experience design solutions
• Effective individual and project team time management skills
• Bachelor s Degree in Design, User Experience Design (UXD), Interaction Design or similar
• 4+ years professional work within the experience design field
• Expertise in experience design processes
• Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, InVision, Omnigraffle, etc
• Deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design AND Native Applications)
• Client-facing presentation skills
• Strong portfolio with focus on entire project process, approaching problems and defining decisions, along with examples of work products and deliverables produced
• Have the following personal attributes: integrity, trust and personal credibility; be a clear communicator (both verbal and written); an ambitious self starter; hungry for results and show perseverance; a good listener; detail-oriented with strong organizational skills; strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate to effectively meet deadlines; ability to work in a collaborative team environment; and clear attention to detail is key