ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 50.3 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer responsible for front-end development and theming.
This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
You will be responsible for:
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Bachelor s Degree in Web/Graphic Design, Computer Science or related field
• Demonstrable experience building responsive, scalable, elegant web applications
• Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3 - expertise with CSS grid, flex and other layout techniques expected
• Solid understanding of React and Redux stack
• Knowledge of Vuejs, backbonejs, angularJS, Jquery etc.
• JSON, RESTFUL APIs
• Experience with CSS Processors (Less, Sass)
• Ability to communicate and work well with others
• Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues/bugs in their code
• Exceptional organizational skills manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Must have ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of SEO coding best practices
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.