Dubai, UAE Senior UX Architect
AKQA s UX Architects are endlessly curious, and obsessed with consumer behaviour and psychology. They demonstrate leadership across client projects, whether that is mapping and optimising an omnichannel ecosystem, or shaping a completely new user experience for a disruptive digital service.
Experience Designers at AKQA apply empathy, systems thinking, and craftsmanship to strategic insights designing ground-breaking solutions to human problems. Adept storytellers and fearless innovators, they create interactive experiences, products and services that move the world. Acting as the voice of UX both internally and externally AKQA UX Designers work as trusted advisor to our clients and are relied upon by our project teams to articulate the user experience (UX) for customers across a multitude of digital touch points.
From our location in the heart of Dubai, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership. As part of the Dubai technology team, you ll be liaising with bright minds across UAE, India, Cairo and KSA.
Responsible for developing the digital strategy on the projects together with the client, making sure the strategy is aligned with the business.
Experienced in implementing the strategic foundation into structure and design of user experiences for large and complex corporations.
Facilitate and participate in design sprints, workshops, and design thinking exercises to produce innovative ideas for solving the business s most complex challenges.
Develop personas, customer journeys, service blueprints, and other artifacts to help align teams and inform business decisions.
Design user flows and prototype user experiences that are simple, intuitive, and elegant.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A portfolio of work demonstrating mastery of user research methods, production of UX artifacts including user personas, customer journey maps, service blueprints, and prototypes etc.
- Proficiency of the user experience discipline and a solid understanding of all relevant methodologies such as persona creation, consumer journey mapping, service blueprints, ecosystems, competitive audits, usability testing and accessibility concerns etc.
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
- 5+ years of user research, interaction design experience.
- Mastery with software s including Sketch, InVision, UXPin is a must.
- Familiarity with design systems and atomic design principles and their application.
- Experience and knowledge related to Sitecore is a plus