A key role within the Experience Design department, the Senior UX Designer collaborates internally with team members from account, planning, research, product development and visual design to concept award-winning experiences. This position requires someone who is passionate about user-centered design philosophy and can successfully balance client brand objectives while advocating for user needs and goals.
• Collaborate with Executive Experience Director, Creative Director, Sales and Account Directors to define and/or roadmap deliverables for experience projects.
• Create, coordinate, lead, inspire and/or oversee all experience deliverables including: client/internal briefs, research, competitive audits, experience roadmaps, interaction design and visual designs for concept delivery
• Passionately sell (and defend) experience design decisions to clients via strategic and relevant deliverables and impactful presentations while being open to feedback and ideation.
• Partner with other agency disciplines and leads to ensure a holistic approach to experience outcomes across multiple, digital touch points
• Champion current methodologies and thought leadership for user-centered design in defining outcomes
• Support and balance team recommendations with research, analytics, usability testing, customer insights and other quantitative/qualitative insights as appropriate to advance ideas.
• Be a leader, example and inspiration for the Experience Design department and Mirum to inspire and commit teams to long-term client success
• Win awards, clients and media interest as a result of your ideas, leadership and brilliant executions
• Mentor and support junior experience team members by reviewing/supporting work, coordinating workloads and working closely with traffic department for resource allocation and planning.
• Participation in UX/Design interviews and hiring recommendations
• Constantly learn about new technologies, approaches and methodologies and share that knowledge with other team members