As the Senior Vice President, Asset Management you are responsible for the overall asset management of a portfolio of real estate assets, which are a part of the firm s core and value-added separate accounts and commingled funds. You will work in a collaborative team environment and will provide leadership to a growing analytical team.
What You Will Do
• Oversee management of property operations by supporting the strategic planning, management, leasing, financial analyses, operating and capital budgets, returns on an IRR and time-weighted basis, and reporting on a quarterly and annual basis with regards to the performance of each asset.
• Review demographic and market information for each asset area for strategic planning and reporting purposes.
• Conduct analysis of assets that are to be acquired by the firm. This work will occur during the initial evaluation of the property and during the due diligence of the asset to ensure that each asset can be managed to the level as outlined in the acquisition, underwriting, and long-term budget.
• Maintain an understanding of the property s position in the context of its market and primary competitive set to ensure the property is priced appropriately and is consistent economically with its peer group.
• Manage general property level analysis functions (i.e., property management contracts, RFPs, construction contracts, and vendor contracts).
A successful candidate thrives on challenge and significant responsibility and can take critical feedback and make it actionable. You have at least seven years of related real estate and asset management experience as well as an undergraduate degree in business, real estate, finance, or accounting.