We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
He/she will be responsible of managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends.
• Track, report, and analyze website.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Proven SEO experience
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, GSC, Deep Crawl, Ahreafs, Power Suite, Super Metrex)
• Experience with UX.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field