Purpose of the Job:
To support the service department with the administration of service related procedures and monitor full compliance of service and repair schedules in line with Aggreko procedures ensuring high quality customer service.
• Ensure the preparation of equipment hire in compliance with Aggreko procedures.
• Distribute the engineers as per the planned schedule for A&B services, Yard work in conjunction with Service Manager or Service Team Leader.
• Ensure general ERP housekeeping via use of ABI & power pack reports.
• Maintain all records pertaining to breakdowns, equipment status, service hours.
• Maintain up to date Service Records for all equipment in the depot.
• Compile site reports, shift reports, logs and associated documentation collected from the Service Technicians.
• Compile and collect monthly figures for the depot's service department and forward to the SM.
• Record and action responses to service calls in the absence of Service Technicians.
• Ensure cable deliveries & returns are weighed, measured and check that they tally in contract/agreement files in co-ordination with HDC
• Check all equipment and ancillaries returned against delivery amounts, in co-ordination with HDC
• Ensure all info on hire suspensions and chargeable service calls is relayed to HDC
• Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
• Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
• Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
• College Degree in Admin or relevant qualifications
• Minimum 3 years of experience in related field
• Availability to travel as and when required
• Depot based job requires occasional visits to the sites
• has knowledge in mechanical or electrical field or both
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent command of English language, spoken and written
• Experience in an ERP system is desired
• Effective planning organizational and time management skills
• Excellent keyboard skills, computer literate and experienced in spreadsheet packages
• High level of commitment and loyalty
• Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
• Capable of working on his/her own initiative
• Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
ALWAYS ORANGE - AGGREKO VALUES & BEHAVIOURS:
BE DYNAMIC : Using our entrepreneurial passion to deliver & making great things happen.
• Act like Owners
• Stay Nimble
• Love what we do
BE EXPERT: Using our blend of experience, expertise & planning to keep us ahead of the game.
• Love the Discipline
• Use our expertise
• Excel under pressure
BE TOGETHER: Asking the best of each other, harnessing our skills and diverse