Responsibilities involves serving customers in restaurant, supervise operations, such as inventory and stock taking; and most importantly should be able to provide customer satisfaction.
• The candiate must have at least a high school diploma, with experience in fast food restaurant.
• With good communication skills and good command of English.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Escort customers to their tables.
• Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
• Inform customers of specials and promotions.
• Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
• Present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
• Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve at tables as required.
• Stock service areas with supplies such as food, tableware, and linens.
• Sumbit inventory and sales report.
• Coordinate with area manager, supervisor and head office.
ABOUT US |
OUR BRANDS |
2013 WILSHIRE FOODS LLC.