As a Service Designer, you should be familiar with leading contextual user research and mapping user experiences and customer journeys as well as with leading co-creation workshops, generating ideas, and prototyping and blueprinting service solutions. You ll generate ideas, employ creative ways to prototype them in the world, and transition them into real services. As Also you will have your own client/project responsibilities and you ll manage and deliver projects together with other creative team members. You should possess a natural ability to articulate the criteria of good service design and offer constructive feedback to colleagues. Your background can vary from design, business, or technology.
• Apply design thinking to understand and solve for problem spaces throughout product and service life cycles.
• Facilitate working sessions with a variety of stakeholders to get alignment and develop actionable plans.
• Strong tendency towards visual thinking using techniques like storyboards and sketching to communicate interaction design concepts.
• Partnering with development teams and business leaders to drive successful implementation of great experiences online and offline.
• Utilize experience mapping and service blueprinting processes to develop insights about customer needs, expectations, pain points, and opportunities.
• Collaborate with others to envision and design new service touchpoints.
• Prototype new service touchpoints with partners to implement, enable, and scale solutions.
• Identify exemplary service patterns and extend to new channels and contexts.
• Measure and evaluate services to extract stories of impact and opportunities for improvement or experimentation
• Producing user scenarios, service experience concepts, blueprints and detailed service design as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Planning and conducting design research including ethnographic studies, contextual enquiry, one-to-one interviews, service safaris and heuristic analysis.
• Planning and facilitating workshops with clients or customers including co-creation, priority ranking, value proposition, service definition and customer experience mapping.
• Continually evaluating and improving Spotless methods and processes to ensure we are always offering the best solution to clients and their customers.
• Using your communication skills to present customer insights and strategy documentation such as customer journey maps, storyboards, personas, business canvas models and touchpoint maps.
• You will be comfortable working directly with clients and involving them openly in your processes, responding to feedback and championing the needs of customers throughout the project.
• High standard of report writing, making it easier for clients to connect the dots with clear communication and actionable recommendations.
• Great time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines.
• At least 3+ years of relevant experience
• Experience as service designer for digital services
• Experience with service design tools and methods
• Experience in working on a broad range of research and innovation-oriented projects
• Fluency in English
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Creative and strategic thinking capability
• Experience in working with creative people and environments
• Experience with high-level customer engagement
• Willingness to travel mobility