Work closely with the Service Owner to steer implementation on specific components of the Food strategy while collaborating effectively with relevant stakeholders from markets and central functions
• Support markets on strategy implementation and ongoing business performance
• Identify focus areas based on inputs from SO, markets, functions and a deep understanding of users
• Build strong relationships with markets and capture their needs: Understand the market context, collate requirements/feedback to share with BC
• Enable effective and efficient execution by sharing the best practises across markets
• PMO large cross functional initiatives related to strategic priorities to drive impact
• Facilitate product roll outs on a needs basis: drive adoption, govern go to market process, support PMF configurations
• You build trust and transparency between your team and external stakeholders through your ability to adapt your communication to your audience.
• You can remove bottlenecks and resolve tough situations by clarifying, debating and driving decisions.
• You leverage all stakeholders' resources and knowledge and utilize it to deliver better solutions.
• You collaborate with a wider range of stakeholders including Legal, Marketing, Design, PR, Care, other verticals, and 3rd party partners
• You identify strategic topics for Careem, lead organisational thinking for problem solving and get buy-in from executive leadership (resources, strategy, org)
• You generate creative solutions, accounting for long-term benefits. Identify adjacent problem and/or opportunity areas
Qualification & Experience
Relevant Master s education background, especially MBA, Strategy, Management,
Economics, Finance or Computer Science / Engineering from a top-tier academic
4 years of experience in professional environments specially working working with technology companies
Comfortable with continuous engagement with C-level and Senior Leadership
Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written) comfortable with
PowerPoint and Excel
Strong team-play, comfortable with cross-team collaboration