The ideal candidate will provide and maintain excellent customer service for a reputed consumer electronics brand based in Bahrain.
NOTE: Only candidates with relevant experience in Consumer Electronics will be considered.
Summary: Manages service department team members, including customer service interactions, reports, and repairs and division’s productivity. Provides the highest level of customer service with a service & sales-minded attitude while developing solid customer relationships. .
- Lead and motivate teams of trained staff to provide quality service to all customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the key liaison to sales and management to ensure consistent customer satisfaction
- Provide status and service reports to recommend next steps to management
- Effectively manage team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives, service calls and sales goals are being carried out.
- Display extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offer exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and managing customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assist with or performs administrative tasks such as budgeting and tracking and managing inventory. .
- Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending contract expiration or and help process renewal.
- Develop working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations.
- Set up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency.
- Resolve service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service.
- Monitor department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to reduce those recurring issues.
- Regularly monitor work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Oversee team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work. .
- درجة في الهندسة الميكانيكية أو الكهربائية.
- 10 - 12 years experience in a senior service management capacity with minimum 7 years within consumer electronics.
- Candidate should have experience dealing with complex service environments of multi-brands and products.