In this role your responsibilities will include the following.
• Operating telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
• Greeting persons entering the premises in a friendly manner, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
• Operating customer relationship management (CRM) software to efficiently manage phone and showroom traffic
• Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
• Closing repair orders when customer vehicles are picked up and parts are received and delivered
• Processing purchase orders for vendors and post to general ledger
• Providing information about the company, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries
• Receive cash, check, or credit card payment and record and process transactions accurately for all departments
• Prepare shipments booking when needed
• Maintain lobby or reception area clean, neat, and well organized.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience.
• Minimum 3 years of customer service-oriented experience in a position with high walk-in traffic is required
• Excellent Communication Skills