Emerson Automation Solutions' Final Control Organization has a variety of smart technology product offerings that help control maintenance costs while enhancing performance and life expectancy of emergency shutdown, على/إيقاف, or control valves. The solutions available are many and are offered through the Final Control Organization's four business verticals, Flow Controls, Pressure Management, صمامات العزل, Actuation Technologies. In the Middle East & Africa (MEA) World Area, we are gearing ourselves up for new challenges and are therefore excited to announce the open role of Service Technician to be based at Jubail, المملكة العربية السعودية.
The Technician will be responsible for servicing & testing of Emerson Final Control Products along with various other manufactures. He will also carry out quality, professional and profitable after-sales support to the Emerson customer base.
Overview Purpose of position:
This position will come from a service workshop background and have previous experience in servicing Emerson Final Control products, including Control, الآلي, Pressure Management, Actuation and Isolation valves and associated equipment. You will have a strong knowledge of the various types of International standards and testing criteria, You will have extensive knowledge in repairing Control and safety valves and be willing to travel throughout MEA.
What will be my responsibilities in this role?
• Assembly and tear down of new or used Control/سلامة/صمامات العزل, Regulators and Actuators.
• Assembly of instruments and accessories on Actuators.
• مجموعه كامله-فوق, معايرة, and perform final test of valves including leak test, اختبار وظيفي, and hydrostatic test.
• Record progress on work on route card.
• Ability to carry out Pre-Test and Final test values and produce final test certificate packages.
• Perform picking and parts preparation prior to assembly.
• Properly Tag the valve assemblies received for repairs.
• Store the used and un-used parts with proper identification tags.
• Applies procedures which are described in QA Manual.
• Makes sure equipment is fully in line with serial card/customer data sheet/متطلبات العملاء.
• Maintain the work place in orderly and clean condition. Apply the 5S rules in the work place.
• Record progress on work on route card - Record test parameters in relevant systems
• Handle equipment with proper care and maintenance (1st level of maintenance).
What do I need to be considered for this role?
To be considered for this role applicants should be:
• Relevant Technical certificate.
• Minimum 5 years of technician level experience in reputed valve industry
• Knowledge of all types of valves, المحركات, و الملحقات,
• Effective communications in English written and verbal
• Able to operate the valve testing machines (Ventil/Italco)
• Forklift license and Light Vehicle driving License
• Ability to operate manual machinery (Conventional Lathe, pedestal drill),
use shot blasting machine and pneumatic operated painting equipment is preferred.