The role of the Services Partner Program Manager is to manage and maintain the success of the Nutanix Services Consulting Partner Program. The role is responsible for forging and leveraging key services partner relationships with the goal of accelerating momentum and growth of Nutanix overall revenue. The role will develop channel partnerships with global as well as regional solution provider and independent services partners with the intent of delivering education, enablement, advisory, implementation, and managed services to Nutanix customers. This is a critical role for the company, and a significant opportunity to shape the growth of Nutanix. You will work closely with senior management in Services, Sales, Channel, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, and Finance to grow Nutanix business with services partners. The role will involve some international travel (+/- 30%).
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Develop a strategy and execution plan for specified Nutanix partners as we scale the Nutanix Services business into a growing ecosystem.
• Own and grow the Nutanix Services Consulting Partner Program through continuous evangelism, creativity, development, and management.
• Build long term business relationships as a trusted advisor and valued resource to internal and external constituencies including C-level partner leadership.
• Create, maintain, and deliver Consulting Services presentations and/or training sessions to large groups of partners
• Build and execute the right strategic alignment between Nutanix Services and the Nutanix channel partners, including driving go-to-market programs, solution development, field enablement, technical alignment, and training.
• Work with key internal Nutanix stakeholders to develop and manage processes and procedures governing partner programs and alignment with enablement needs.
• Coordinate negotiation of technology & business agreements with partner organizations.
• Be the voice of the partner within Nutanix Services and help partners grow their professional services as Nutanix services grow.
• Qualify and recruit effective new services partners and validate certifications and credentials
• Develop & maintain Partner Services intellectual property, systems, and resources
• Work closely with Nutanix Services, Legal, Channel, Engineering, Support, Sales and Marketing teams
• Establish and track key success metrics.
The Services Partner Programs Manager will have a strong services delivery background and should have developed and/or managed a services partner program from inception for a world-class professional services organization. Besides regional and global services partners, experience in building alliances with Channel partners within the Channel organizations, global System Integrators, and OEM Systems Vendors is a plus. The "sell-through" services revenue and impact on overall Nutanix sales revenue will be key metrics of success for this role.
The ideal candidate should have a strong technical foundation in the IT industry, including in-depth working knowledge of the enterprise software and data center infrastructure spaces. The eligible candidate should be an energetic, decisive executive with a high-energy approach. The candidate will leverage existing business relationships to drive growth and will constantly look for opportunities to position Nutanix for success.
The Services Partner Program Manager should have the following:
• 7-10+ years experience in managing services partnerships in enterprise software, virtualization, storage and/or data center spaces, including a deep network of contacts with global and regional services partners in these spaces.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to +/- 30% of the time.
• Experience with process-oriented and Agile methodologies.
• Must have experience working with Services Delivery Partners, in addition to understanding Channel partners enablement needs.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Channel, Support, Legal, Operations, Marketing & Engineering.
• Comfort with building strong relationships at all levels (individual contributor level to executive level) of the partner organizations as well as within Nutanix.
• Proven ability to generate revenue through services partnerships.
• Ability to lead the development of the joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for and with partners.
• A structured innovative thinker with excellent writing, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
• Well apprised of major industry trends relevant to Nutanix including converged infrastructure systems, SAN/NAS storage systems, software-defined data centers, big data, virtualization, etc.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans; ability to own tasks/programs and drive them to completion in a timely manner.
• A true self-starter who can quickly assess business requirements and become a trusted & integral part of the Nutanix team and partner ecosystem.
• Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
• Hands-on, and does what it takes attitude to drive success.
• Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, services partners, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management.
• Excellent mediator for conflict resolution and finding amicable solutions to partner-related delivery problems.
• Mature and confident, with the executive presence to effectively represent the company externally and bring enhanced credibility to Nutanix.
• Team player with a strong drive.
• Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
• Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent technical experience preferred.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Deep knowledge of the virtualization and storage markets as well as design capabilities.
• Strong knowledge with Nutanix AHV, Microsoft Hyper-V, and VMware vSphere is desired
• Process-oriented PMP, Agile, or Six Sigma desirable
• Multi-lingual skills are highly desirable