** This position is contingent upon contract award **
Job Title: SharePoint Administrator*
Job Location: Kuwait
Security Clearance: An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret Clearance.
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to join our team on-site in Kuwait. The ideal candidate will operate out-of-box workflows for initiating, tracking, and reporting common activities such as document review and approval, issue tracking, and signature collection, requirements matrix, design materials, technical briefings and reports.
• Implement SharePoint products as needed by the Government.
• Collaborate the achievement of projects that align with mission goals.
• Be responsible for use of SharePoint for any mission goals.
• Work with IT and project leads to design, plan and manage long mission goals.
• Minimum of five (5) years related work experience.
• Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in technical support for SMS 2003/SCCM 2007 or SCCM 2012 in an Enterprise environment.
• An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret Clearance.
• Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems Management or related field OR; An Associate’s Degree plus 7 total years of recent specialized experience, OR; A certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR; 11 years of recent specialized experience.
Position requires the following certifications or higher:
• Security , Microsoft Certified IT Professional or MCSE.
Trace Systems , headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad-- whenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems ! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com . #jointracesystems
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.