PURPOSE OF JOB
The SharePoint Consultant is responsible to develop business applications software on SharePoint platform in association with Reporting Manager and team members to provide the Bank with efficient and cost effective automation tools. Develop SharePoint solutions based on business requirements document, analyse and document solutions as per SDLC documents. The Jobholder also provides support for applications software and systems including applications administration in non-production environment as applicable
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A University degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience.
• Experience of minimum 5 years in SharePoint systems implementation and support
• Hands on experience in SharePoint 2016 and in depth client object model development.
• Experience with banking industry systems is desirable, but not mandatory.
• Good team player with the ability to work very effectively in a collaborative and team-oriented manner with other team members. Must have initiative and a positive work attitude and must be a quick learner with a zeal for self-learning. Must be confident, eager and willing to take on new challenges. Must be cooperative with good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills with independent working practice, showing initiative and high level of reliability
• Fluent in oral and written English, working knowledge of Arabic is a plus
The SharePoint Consultant has authority to act in association and in full coordination with the AVP, SharePoint Development and the System Development & Testing Head when necessary.
• Develop SharePoint solutions based on business requirements analysis
• Design & maintain SharePoint key components
• Implement SharePoint workflows in Designer, Nintex.
• Applications design & development using SharePoint REST API & charts tools
• Knowledge in TypeScript is a plus
• Issues detection, tracking, resolution and management
• Document solutions as per SDLC documents, flowcharts, manuals
• Build proof of concept examples
• Interface with other systems as per requirement
• Document, log, track and report issues on a daily basis.
• Document test cases & coordinate QA testing
• Knowledge on testing and automation tools (HPQC, Selenium or any other open source)
• Document change implementation details for release with all the source code, configurations, export of formulae and workflow.
• Handover knowledge other teams on the project so that they can do the support on a daily basis.