Our Client is one of the major shipping and logistics firms in Europe that has been playing a vital role in the shipping arena, since its conception is looking for
The company a well-known figure in the international maritime field, and was firstly established in the German Federal Republic in 1979.
• Managing a licensed agent in a port that handles or supervises the ship's business, such as customs, immigration, insurance or documentation procedures on behalf of the owner.
• You will participate in the daily operations of the ship including maritime safety, shipping, ballast cleaning, tanks, and inspections.
• Maintaining safety standards and procedures is a key part of the mission as well as environmental management.
• You may also be asked to work as a member of the emergency response team.
• The shipping manager will also be involved in analyzing and monitoring operational data to ensure potential problems are avoided.
• You will be given guidance to the Master, Fleet Managers, and General Management on any special requirements.
• The company may also ask you to attend meetings or participate in committees established in the maritime industry to represent the company.
• The shipping manager will also advise ships and fleet management on shipping requirements, tank cleaning, stability, and stress
The shipping manager needs to be
• Leadership and management skills are essential in managing operations.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills will require you to analyze operational data in improving efficiency and forecasting operational problems.
• You should be familiar with current computer software
• You must have very good English LANGUAGE