To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelors degree in a related field (Business, IT, Engineering)
• 8-10 years experience in IT, Business, or Engineering.
• Strong knowledge of key components of infrastructure; Data Centers, LAN, WAN, storage, backup, cloud, security and other technologies
• Experience in dealing with complex infrastructure and operations.
• Experience in planning, coordinating, executing and evaluating projects/programs
• Has a solid foundation of key IT practices and teachings.
• Has experience in problem solving complex issues
• Has excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal
• Understands the organizational complexities and has interpersonal skills to deal with issues and initiatives