Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with Project Manager.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
• Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
• He know all the procedures, rules, and regulations in his work.