This is an exciting opportunity, to join a leading Lingerie and Nightwear brand in the Middle East with over 200 stores + online. It is a fast-paced environment, and a super creative role, looking to continually deliver new silhouettes and concepts; You will be passionate about both shape and print design.
You will take ownership of your category and to drive it forward, proposing new concepts and identifying potential new categories. This role is office based and requires full time relocation to Dubai, a generous package and relocation assistance is offered.
• Trend forecasting, research and develop commercial and customer relevant trends across seasonal product categories from feminine sleepwear to casual loungewear.
• You will research and develop commercial fabrics and trims, fit for purpose and develop database.
• Create theme and mood boards for seasonal themes.
• Design commercial, trend led collections covering glamour, through to casual nightwear with co-ordinating lingerie and accessories which could include eye mask, socks and slippers.
• Present to all levels, Head of Design and PD teams.
• Work to detailed range plans, covering all options across a large and varied product area.
• Understand cost and manufacture constrains when developing commercial ranges.
• Produce detailed CADs and Tech Packs, and hand over to technical and buying teams, working closely with internal teams on fits, costs, and quality.
• Manage approvals, sign offs and the critical path.
• Analyse best and worst sellers and work with internal teams to react.
• Work within a small creative in-house team, and external freelancers as required.
• You will have a proven design background in lingerie, nightwear or casualwear design.
• You will have a talent for print and graphic design as well as shape.
• You will have a knowledge of varied fabrics and their performance as well as print and embroidery techniques.
• Strong CAD Skills are essential
• Knowledge of manufacture and pattern development is a key requirement.
• You will be a team player, with drive and passion and you will work well in an international environment.
• Educated to Degree level
#sleepweardesigner #nightweardesigner #loungeweardesigner #lingeriedesigner
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered. Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org . (max. 5MB)
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
• Bookmark job